Register for the AICD Company Directors Course™ designed for professional development for members of Church ministry and agency boards, trustees and senior organisational leaders through the Broken Bay Institute-The Australian Institute of Theological Education (BBI-TAITE).
The Course will:
- Equip you with the knowledge you need to ensure you understand your role and the compliance issues for your board.
- Lead you beyond compliance to better understand the governance expectations and the ethical considerations for the Church context.
- Help you to build a better board, and to improve and streamline board processes.
- Focus your future strategic discussions and provide you with the knowledge and tools you need to monitor your organisation’s financial performance and risk management.
- Broaden your view of leadership and governance and provide direction to help you improve your personal performance and consequently the performance of your organisation.
- The assessment for the Company Directors Course needs to be completed if you are planning to use the course to gain advanced standing in an MBA program.
Company Directors Course (CDC): $6,250 +GST: 13 – 17 November 2017 (deadline for registration is 13 September 2017)
Foundations of Directorship Course (FOD): $2,570 +GST: 1 – 3 Nov 2017 (deadline for registration is 1 September 2017)
The November AICD courses will be your last chance to register at the 2017 fees and may be the best opportunity to send a small group.
• Currently, the course fees are subsidised by BBI, to keep the cost accessible to board members, trustees, directors, aspiring directors and leaders in the Catholic sector. This has been the case for the past two years but will change in January 2018, when a revised offering will be made at an increased fee;
• The CDC and FOD courses are considered to represent the highest benchmark of director courses in Australia;
• Attendance will provide a nationally recognised qualification and those who complete the CDC assessment, may also be eligible to receive credit into an MBA; and
• Past attendees have repeatedly described the confidence they gained from participating in the CDC - confidence to fulfill their director responsibilities at a course bench-marked as best-practice.